Friday, January 30, 2009

Class cancelled

I'm sorry to do this, but I'm going to have to cancel class for tonight. Carol is checking to see if she can extend the offer for the beautiful stamps, and I will be in the store tomorrow from 10a.m. until 5p.m. if anyone wants to come in and place their order, and/or take this weeks class. I know the weather looks good and all, but I am still worried about people driving home in the dark, and Green Forest has asked that everyone stay at home once it is dark. (And I wouldn't want to be the cause of any temptation..lol). Also, Carol is still without power, as many of you are, and therefore can't even read this..gee, I'm bright! I do hope that you are all safe. I hope to see you tomorrow. Be careful!

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I have been in a shelter at Holiday Island for 3 days, I am home now, Doris has lots of damage at her place and her road (as of yesterday) was still unpassable. I am hoping next week will be better. Stay warm. Hugs~~~~

January 31, 2009 5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home