Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Christmas in July?

Have you met my friend, Snowy Jo? If not, you need to stop by the store and check out the new Christmas papers, embellishments, and albums from Imaginesce. They are sooooo cute. Double sided paper with glitter accents on one side. There's also really great acrylic stamps that only cost $1.00, and $2.99. We bought the whole line. Yeah!

I'm also expecting some great stuff from American Crafts by the end of the week.

Saturday is a crop day. Only $5.00 this time...(You're on your own for lunch, but I'll provide drinks and the chocolate!) 10a.m. - 6p.m

Next week starts our Family Album project. You won't want to miss out. This project will take 4 weeks, and each class is $15.oo. It's going to be just beautiful, and, if you need a really great gift for someone in the family for Christmas, this is it! Give me a call and sign up ASAP.

ScrapPink is coming up in September. I'll have a date soon, but keep it in mind.

The Crazy Croppers 4 H scrapbook club will be meeting soon. Applications will be available at the store and at the Extension office. More info there too.

Take care everyone!! Thanks for all of your support.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I should be there on Saturday at some point! I am picking the kids up in the middle of the day, but a crop sounds fun!

I should be able to work on your blog by the end of the week. I am doing some experiments on my work blog, and if all goes as planned I will apply the same format to yours.

Talk at ya soon!

July 23, 2008 6:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Christmas paper is really yummy, and shiny,I will be back for more, won't be there Saturday, still have the boys.

Oh, Thanks for ordering the Xyron Cartridges.

Joan

July 24, 2008 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home