Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

New Year's Resolution #1....be a better blogger, and learn how to make this blog more interesting. (Has anyone tried Blogging for Dummies???)

As usual, I am writing this way too late in the evening, but I wanted to get the schedule on here and remind you all that I won't be sending newsletters out this quarter. (It's just to darn expensive!) So make sure that you stop by the store and pick up a copy of the class schedule, or give me a call and I will gladly drop one in the mail to you. You can also e-mail me at mimistrunk@hbeark.com and I will e-mail the schedule to you.

January
This Year....
*This is the first in a series of pages about ourselves
Friday, Jan. 4th
10a.m. or 6p.m.
$10.00
Snow Pages
Tues., Jan 8th at 10a.m.
or Friday, Jan. 11th at 10 a.m. and 6p.m.
$10.00
Quote/Inspiration Book
Tues. Jan 15th at 10a.m.
or Friday, Jan 18th at 10a.m. and 6p.m.
$10.00
Happy Scrapper's Club
Tues. Jan 15th at 1p.m.
Valentine Cards
Tues. Jan 22nd at 10a.m.
or Friday, Jan 25th at 10a.m. and 6p.m.
$12.00
CROP
Saturday, Jan 26th
10a.m. until 6p.m.
$10.00
Wishes, Hopes, and Dreams Page
Tues., Jan 29th at 10a.m.
$10.00
I'll add Feb and March tomorrow...can't type with my eyes closed anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home