Monday, November 26, 2007

Sale Continued

Well, I'm assuming that everyone was out Christmas shopping Saturday, and, well, the weather was just plain yucky Sunday, so, to soothe my ego, I'm going to assume that that is why hardly anyone came in to take advantage of the great bargains...and because of this, I'm going to extend my sale...all week! That's right, you have until Saturday, December 1st at 2p.m. to take advantage of the great sales. You're just going to have to come in to see it!

There's still room in our ORNAMENT CLASS on Friday night so give us a call and we'll save you a spot. Don't forget to save your kit for the Christmas Mini-Album on the 4th or the 7th. This one is the best one yet. Mom just gets better at this all of the time!

It's time for Croppin' around the Christmas Tree again! Saturday, December 8th from 10a.m. until 6p.m. and only $10.00! Call soon to reserve your seat. I can't wait to hang out and create with all of you. (Plus, it's a great time to finish off those last minute Christmas gifts that you're working on!)

Well, I'm off to bed. See ya at the Trunk!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home