Monday, September 24, 2007

Scrappink Weekend is Almost Here!

This weekend is it! Don't forget to call and reserve your spot on Friday, Sept. 28th from 5p.m. until 11p.m. or on Saturday, Sept. 29th from 10 a.m. until 6p.m. I am really excited about the opportunity to do something wonderful, and I hope that you are too!

As you know, $10.00 of the fee for Scrappink will be going to the National Susan G. Komen for the Cure fund. I would also like to offer you the opportunity to donate to our Local chapter of the Susan G. Komen fund. This can be done one of two ways. First, you can drop by the store and put your donation in the jar, or, if you are attending the crop, you can forfeit your 25% discount and give that percentage of your sales to the local chapter. Either way, you will be doing something great and giving back to the community.

I've got so much I want to put into words, but it's late as usual, so I will have to try another time. (I'm really going to have to get internet at the store so that I can keep up with this!)

Hope to see you all this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home