Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Circle the Square

This weekend will be the first "Circle the Square" of the summer and I am really excited about it! Saturday, July 14th, the folks at Ozarts have completed the first phase of the restoration at the Grand View Hotel and will be having a ribbon cutting at 3p.m. and then offering tours of the first floor renovation. The rest of the evening will include live bands and dancing in front of the old court house and the downtown Merchants will be open until 10p.m. and offering great sales. Of course I will be open! I don't know if I'm nuts, but there is something really nostalgic about this event. Last year when we attended, I felt like I was living in some old movie, where the people of some small town all know each other and are so proud of the town that they live in. I remember sitting there, breathing in the warm summer air and thinking..."This is it! This is why we moved to a small town." I get downright giddy when I think about it sometimes, and this weekend is no exception. I am really excited about participating as a merchant this year, so of course the Trunk will be open until 10p.m. and we will be offering a 15% storewide discount, and don't forget that everything with a yellow or pink sticker is 50% off.

I love living in Berryville, and I really want to get to know more of you, so if you've got a minute to spare, stop by the store and let me share my special project with you. *Be prepared to have your picture taken!!

I really hope to see you this weekend. I promise, you will want to make "Circle the Square" a tradition!

Make some great Memories!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home