Monday, July 02, 2007

Checking In

Just wanted to check in with everybody. I hope that you are all having a great summer. I know that I am. Things are getting busier around the store all of the time. I have truly enjoyed meeting all of the new customers that have stopped into the store. What wonderful ladies you are!

I want to post some pictures soon, (hopefully tomorrow) of what has been going on around the store, and of course Our Customer of the Month.

Last blog, I mentioned a contest. I hope that you will all get excited about this. I mean really get those creative juices going. Here's the rules:

*Make an album or home decorating project out of a found object.

*The "Found Object" must come from one of the downtown merchants in Berryville.

*You must show your receipt from the merchant item was purchased from.

*The project must be altered using scrapbook supplies from our store. (You can use other products too, but papers from our store must be a part of the project.)

*The last day to enter is August 15th.

*The winners will be judged by a vote from the Downtown Merchants Association members.

*The 1st place winner will be awarded a $50.00 gift certificate from Mimi's Trunk. 2nd place will get a $25.00 gift certificate, and 3rd will get a $10.00 gift certificate.

I think that this will be a lot of fun. I can't wait to see what you creative ladies come up with!


Friday's Class is
"The Book of ME"
This is really a cute little paper bag book that is all about you! Face it, we just don't scrap about ourselves often enough. It's a difficult thing to do, but this little book will make it fun and easy. Plus, it features the new Pashmina product line from Rusty Pickle. If you've never seen Rusty Pickle paper before, you are going to love it! I know we do!
The class is only $15.00. Sign up by Thursday to reserve your kit!
CROP, CROP, CROP
Saturday, July 14th we have a crop from 10a.m. until 6p.m.
and...
Saturday, July 21st we will be having our 1st annual 80's crop in honor of my 20th class reunion.
Come dressed in your totally awesome 80's clothes and scrap some 80's pictures and you could win a prize or two! The fun starts at 1p.m. and goes until we're tired. Cost is $10.00, but of course that is going to go towards feeding you a great dinner! Hope to see you there! Like, totally, for sure!
Well, I hope to see you all soon! Thanks again for all of your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home