Wednesday, April 04, 2007

What a Day!

Boy am I tired. This will be a short post because I am exhausted from painting the NEW STORE all day! Yes, that's right. We made the move. We will now be located at 102 Church Ave. on the square in Berryville. I am so very excited about this, but terribly nervous too. I'm sure that this is the right move, but still, it's very scary to have all of the added responsibilities.

The phone has not been switched over to the store yet, but if you need something, call the house and my cell number will be on the answering machine. I will gladly run over and open up for you. With any luck, we will be all moved in by Tuesday of next week. The only change in schedule will be the classes for next Tuesday which will have to be cancelled. I will, however, have an extra class Friday morning for those of you who usually take the Tues. morning class.

I've got to get some sleep now. If you're on the square and see us working, stop in and say hello!

1 Comments:

Blogger Polly said...

Hallelujah!!!! Hope to see you in your new space soon.

April 09, 2007 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home