Monday, April 30, 2007

Meet Dee Hudson

She is our Customer of the Month and this is one of her favorite layouts so far. I can't believe I forgot to do a Q & A with her! I'll have to get some info this weekend and update. I can tell you this much though...Dee is a sweetheart and I have enjoyed having her in my classes. I know that some of her friends read this blog...so why don't you post and tell us all something wonderful about Dee! By the way, you can see her layout up close and personal at the store until the end of May.



I am so excited and nervous. The Grand Opening of our new location on the square is this Saturday and I am so nervous! This has all happened sooooo fast. (I'm really nervous about the live remote...hoping that I don't sound too goofy!)
Anyway...just a reminder....the Grand Opening is Saturday, May 5th from 10a.m. until 5p.m. and we will be having a free crop, so reserve your spot as seating is limited. If you don't want to crop, stop by and check out the sales and register for the prizes that we will be giving away. I sure do hope to see all of you! I feel like I need to pinch myself...this is like a dream come true. There's just something really, well, neat, about having a store on the town square. It makes me feel like I'm really a part of the community!
I hope to have some fun pics to post from the Grand Opening, so check back next week.
Love to you all!




2 Comments:

Blogger Jen J said...

Have you given any thought to Urban Lily? I want it all!

May 01, 2007 1:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am sooo happy for you!!! Long time no talk, but I'm back to blogging (yikes) and I hope to hear from you before too long. I wish the best for you! Ruth

May 06, 2007 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home