Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Almost There....

Whew! Busy, busy, busy. We are almost ready for our Grand Re-Opening. Until then, the store is open for business if you'll excuse the dust.

I have to apologize for not being very consistent about being at the store the last couple of weeks. It seems that for everything that I remember, there are 12 things that I forget and have to make a run for! Today it was my new glasses..(bifocals...YUCK!) Am I really that old? Oh well, at least I won't have to make such funny faces while trying to use the paper trimmer!

Now a word about the Grand Re-Opening....

Mimi's Trunk will be having our
Grand Re-Opening
at our New Store
located at 102 E. Church Avenue
on the Berryville Square
Saturday, May 5, 2007
National Scrapbook Day
from 10a.m. until 5p.m.
There will be
a FREE CROP
PRIZES
MAKE-N-TAKES
and REFRESHMENTS
Please come share in our excitement
and don't forget to call ahead to reserve your spot at the crop!
(870)-423-1027
And there you have it! Newsletters/Schedules are coming soon so check here and your mailboxes and call to reserve your class kits.
Just one more note...Sherry and I are so grateful for all of you wonderful ladies and the support that you have given us. We are just amazed at how this opportunity to move to the square just fell in our laps and have no doubts that this is meant to be. We hope that Mimi's Trunk will become a gathering place for everyone to come and share their latest creations, but most of all a place to share your wonderful stories. You all have a story to tell, and everyone of those stories are important. We are just glad to be a part of the process!
Love to you all....See you soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Polly said...

Just wanted to take this opportunity to say "WOW". The new store looks great, even if you haven't finished it yet. I'm sure it's pretty scary making such a big move. But, thanks for being so brave to undertake it. I'm sure I'll be stopping by frequently when I'm in town, if only to say "hello". Thanks for being so nice, friendly and sharing your passion with the rest of us.

April 19, 2007 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home