Monday, March 12, 2007

Savin' O' the Green!

That's right. Saturday, March 17th, from 10a.m. until 4p.m., we'll be having a HUGE sale on everything in the store. Trust me, you don't want to miss out on this one, so before, or after you hit the St. Patty's Day parade in Eureka Springs, head on over and hit the sale! There will be a free make-n-take too!

P.S. If you post here with 3 things that make you feel lucky, I'll give you an extra 10% off of everything you buy Saturday!

Here's my 3 things:

I feel lucky because....
1- I have a husband who is patient with me and loves me.
2- I live in the beautiful Ozarks.
3- I have 3 beautiful children that are happy (most of the time! LOL) and healthy.

There are hundreds of other things that make me feel lucky/blessed, but first I want to hear from you. (Also, I'm checking to see if anyone is out there reading this! Teehee hee!)

Just a reminder, Spring Break is coming up here in Carroll County, so be sure and sign your kids up for the $5.00 workshops March 27th, 28th, and 29th. I need 2 days notice to get kits ready. These classes are appropriate for ages 5 and up and work for both girls and boys. I hope to see you there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen J said...

What makes ME feel lucky? I am with you on this one...
1. I have a wonderful, sweet, loving DH! I truly could not ask for a man that loves me more than he does!
2. My wonderful, wonderful babies!
3. I have the best friends! It is so wonderful to be surrounded by people that love me and genuinely care about me... of their own choosing. Not b/c they amrried me, gave birth to me, etc. Just b/c they WANT to. I love them all!

March 15, 2007 9:01 AM  
Blogger Jen J said...

What time are the Kid's workshops going to be held?

March 15, 2007 11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home