Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Could it be true?

Something wonderful is about to happen, but I hate to say it, because every time I mention it, something goes wrong...so I'm not saying it...but those of you that have been around the store know what I'm talking about! Just keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer.

It's going to be a couple of slow weeks at the store between spring break and Easter, but I am looking forward to seeing you all at the Easter Pages class, and don't forget our card class and "Let's Paint". There are only a few more days left of our huge sale, so make sure to stop by and stock up.

Today, I have a little word of wisdom to share with you.....Don't leave home without your camera...ever! At least keep a disposable, or a small digital in your purse. This is a lesson that I have to keep learning and was reminded of again today as I drove down the 412 through Huntsville. Spring is definately on it's way. The Red Bud trees are in full bloom, and the sunny yellow bushes that I have no idea what they are called, are all full and bright. There is also the beautiful sight of wild violets, and other lavender flowers covering the fields. And of course, my favorite....lots of little calfs running in the fields, playing with each other or tagging along side their mothers. It is one of my favorite things to see. Needless to say, I didn't have my camera with me, or I would be sharing all of these beautiful images with you. I definately see a drive through the country side Saturday with my camera.

I need to know...what kind of classes do you all want? What do you want to learn? I've got to get a new schedule going and soon, so please give me some ideas so that I know I'm giving you all the kinds of classes that you want.

Well, I'm off to bed, to dream of bigger and better things to come. Maybe tomorrow I can say something out loud without fear of having the rug ripped out from under me. Have a happy day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Polly said...

How about a class on mini albums or one on different techniques?

I'm so glad to have a store relatively close to me that is dedicated to scrapbooking. Most of the other stores that are somewhat close, seem to put scrapbooking in as an afterthought. I know that you will get to move and will have the meeting place that you want and that we'll enjoy coming to. Keep believing.

One thing I learned when I was taking chemo, sometimes you have to ask for help. It doesn't mean that you are weak or have lost the battle, it just means you're smart enough to realize that you don't know everything.

March 28, 2007 7:16 AM  
Blogger Treva said...

I know I would like to do a page class on zoo pages.Minerva Shawnda and I took a trip to Little Rock zoo and have many pictures to use in scrapbooking but I am still trying to learn all the different things we can use.

April 01, 2007 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home