Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Tori....Goddess of Scrapbooking!



Remember last week when I told you about helping Tori make a scrapbook for her English class? Well, here is her finished product. (I should have taken pictures of the inside too...she did such a great job.) As soon as she gets it back, I'm hoping she will let me diplay it at the store. Be sure to stop by and take a look. Don't you just love the Basic Grey papers she used? She used our Wishblade to cut her titles, and to make the pillar on the left. And how about the picture of Ares on the cover? Who would have thought that a picture of a Grecian Urn printed off of the internet could look so cool? She covered it 3 or 4 timeswith UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) and then, once it had cooled down, she cracked it. (She repeated this look with all of the pictures in her album to give it continuity.)
Great job Tori!!
P.S....I just love this girl. She is one of the sweetest teenagers I've ever met!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

What a great album, Tori! You did a fantastic job!

February 06, 2007 8:25 AM  
Blogger Bec said...

Fantastic project!!
-Becca from SV

February 07, 2007 12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home