Tuesday, February 20, 2007

It's Enough to Make a Grown Girl Cry....

Meet some of my loyal customers...
Dee, Treva, and Mina
Shonda, Robbie, and Alex
and Gwenda and Vanessa
Such sweet, sweet ladies. I feel like such a dork though. Friday night, I taught a class at the store...(Forgive the mess...we are still in the process of finishing, but the show must go on!) Anyway, these sweet ladies came to class and after class they went shopping (In the pretty part of the store)...I was standing behind the register, ringing up sales, and looked around, and started to cry! My store was busy and bustling...just like I have imagined it being. It certainly took me by surprise that I would get so emotional!
If you ladies are reading this....and that includes Mandy, Polly, Davina, Gayla, Karen, Judy, Cheryl, Linda, and Loretta, I want to thank you so so much for all of the support you have offered me. You are all so very wonderful, and more dear to my heart than you will ever know.
THANK YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home