Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Christmas

I know this is a little late, but I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. Nathan has been fighting pneumonia this last couple of weeks, and I am afraid that I'm trying to get it, so needless to say, I am a little behind on everything. Hopefully, I will have a class schedule and newsletter ready for you by New Year's Day.

Speaking of New Years, I hope that one of your New Year's Resolutions is to get more scrapbooking done. I know that mine is. To help you accomplish your goal, the store will have a free crop space available every Tuesday - Friday during store hours. Just call ahead to reserve your spot. If you've ever cropped at the store before, you know that it's a great way to get things accomplished without all of the interruptions that happen at home.

Well, I'm off to try to plan the next four months. Please sign up early for classes. It makes it so much easier for us to be prepared with the right amount of product and supplies.

Once again, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and that you have a very Happy, Productive, and Successful New Year!

Love,
Johanna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home