Thursday, November 16, 2006

Announcements and a Challenge

Announcements, announcements, an nou ounce ments!
(You'll have to excuse me, I just had a Girls Camp flashback!)
I just had a few things I wanted to let you all know before we head into this
crazy, wonderful time of year.
**We offer Gift Certificates and a "Wish List" service. Come on in and write down what you want. We'll keep it handy for anyone who wants to know.
**For a little while longer,(at least through December) we wil be accepting Visa and Mastercard.
**All Christmas papers and embellishments are 25% off from
November 21st - December 30th
**The store will be closed, Thanksgiving Day and Friday, November 24th
***BIG SALE on SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 25th
LOTS OF ITEMS 40% off!!
*****Starting November 25th, the store will now be open on SATURDAYS!!!
Our hours will be 10a.m. until 2p.m.
Now, if you're up for a challenge....
Challenge #1
Bring in a Christmas Layout that you have designed and you could win a
$25.00 Gift Certificate!
I will also be posting the winning layout on the blog sight.
Challenge #2
Bring in your favorite recipes (Soup, Salad, Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, and Non-Alcoholic Drinks). I would like to put together a Recipe book that we will add to on a monthly basis. If we choose your recipe/s you will get to take the class featuring yours for free!
I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Be watching your mailbox for our latest newsletter!
p.s....I have a little secret. (Dancer) Yep, that's it. Now, come in the store and tell me the secret word (Dancer) to earn 25% off of your entire purchase!
Happy Scrappin'!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home