Monday, October 09, 2006

Yeah, I Know....I Promised.

I know, I promised the Christmas Card samples would be up long before now. Here it is, the day before the class, and no samples. (No wonder I only have 3 people signed up!) To be quite honest with you, the work I had left to do to get the store to a point that I'm not always apologizing for the mess took a lot longer than Mom and I had planned. But, at last, it's done. (Well, there are 2 more things to do, but those are my hubby's department.)

I am still teaching the Christmas Card class this week and it's not too late to call. I've got 3 different days scheduled, so if any of the following suit you, give a call, or post here and I'll count you in.

Tuesday, October 10th 12- 2 and 6-8
Thursday, October 12th 12-2 and 6-8
Friday, October 13th 12-2 and 6-8
We had a great time at Croptoberfest Saturday. Great goody bags, door prizes, and food, not to mention great company. I just love you ladies! I am looking into the idea of a Crop in December, so keep checking here, and watch the mail for announcements.
We recently got in some wonderful Christmas papers....Wild Asparagus, kaleidoscope, Pebbles Inc. And Flair. I am having so much fun designing cards with them. I can't wait to see what Sherry comes up with for the mini album.
We've also got in some really cute Halloween papers from Pebbles Inc. And Fall papers from Flair. Oh, and the Making Memories Halloween Paints and stamps are in. Please drop in and see what's new in Mimi's Trunk.
Gotta go design a couple more cards! Hope to see you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home