Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Sick and Alone....not a good mix!

For anyone who might have come by the store today....I am so sorry for being closed. I have come down with Strep throat and needed to go to the doc to get a shot. I'm actually feeling much better tonight. Hopefully I will be up to snuff tomorrow! I hated having to cancel classes and close the store, but Sherry is in Las Vegas recovering from her gall bladder surgery, so I was pretty much alone. Thankfully my dad helped out with my little boy so that I could get a little sleep. Needless to say, it isn't easy to be sick, and not have anyone else to help you out. I am so grateful for my family.

I hope to see you soon!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rhonda said...

Could you send me directions to your store? I'd like to come by and check it out! My email address is rshawslah@cox.net.

Thanks a bunch!

October 18, 2006 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home