Thursday, October 12, 2006

Christmas Cards

Finally, here are the Samples from the Christmas Card Class for this week. There are still spaces open for Friday's class and the class on December 9th. Please don't laugh at my scanning and posting skills! ( I can't ever seem to get this part right.)

I know you aren't all feeling the Christmas spirit right now, but if you plan on making your own cards, it's not too early to start. Even if you are planning on putting a picture of your family on the front, you could still get the base of the card done, and plan/make any embellishments that you would like to add.

Don't forget that we have a Wishblade here at the store, so I can custom cut words for you. All you have to do is supply the paper!. (If you would like adhesive on the back, there will be a $1.00 charge per page.)

If you have a church group or other organization that is interested in doing these cards, or other projects, I am more than willing to come to you. I just need a couple of weeks notice and an accurate count of who will be there. (All kits come ready to assemble.)





















I hope to see you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home