Tuesday, September 26, 2006

If You Build it, They Will Come.

Yep....it's my "Field of Dreams" philosophy to owning a scrapbook store! It's built...now come on in...don't be shy! I want to meet all of you and get to know you. I want you to pop in...see what's new...grab a cold water or soda from the fridge and chat for a bit. Share your latest project with me. Tell me a funny story about your kid. That is what I want for the store. I want you to feel at home...and thankfully, some of you have! I must apologize for the mess lately, but my mom and I have been working pretty hard trying to get a few more shelves done to display all of our product...seems I had more than I thought! We've got some new stuff in if you haven't been in for awhile....

Basic Grey Romani Collection and LilyKate...also their Oh Baby! collection. Beautiful Christmas and fall papers from My Mind's Eye, Flair, and Pebbles Inc.. You really ought to stop by and take a peek!

I'm really curious....does anybody really read this? (I mean, besides Polly?....by the way...thanks girl!) If you do, please post a comment. I'm feeling a little lonely out here in cyberspace!

I'm really looking forward to CROPTOBER FEST! October 7th from 10a.m. until 6p.m. It's going to be such a good time. There will be prizes, goody bags, snacks and lunch, and don't forget the Chatterbox "Scrapaholic" mug! Don't forget to reserve your spot ahead of time. Space is limited.

I know I've said it before...but I will be posting pics of the Christmas Cards very soon. Like I said, Mom has had me sidetracked building and painting shelves.

Okay...final note...I have a challenge for you. Make a page (any size) about why you scrapbook. Bring it to the store, and I will display it here on the blog, plus give you half off any class or crop you choose! (Is it really bribery when I'm asking you to do something you love???)

Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

I will be there for at least part of the day if you have room or me!

September 30, 2006 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home