Wednesday, September 06, 2006

At the Fair

Well, I spent this evening at the fair. The booth looks really nice, but the foot traffic tonight was pretty slow. Of course, it was the beauty pageant, so most of the folks were in the arena cheering on their favorite gal. Hopefully, the weekend will bring a larger crowd.

I want to give a shout out to my friend Mandy for winning the Grand Champion ribbon in the scrapbook exhibit! Great job Mandy!!

Do you know what the biggest response to the booth was tonight??? "I haven't got time." I know that everyone is really busy...but I truly believe we should MAKE the time to document our lives. No one said it had to be a work of art...(although, nice paper and good color selection does help tell your story and convey the general feeling of the pictures.) I wish people would just take a moment to realize that they are not always going to be around to tell their side of the story, or to share how they feel with the people they love. This hobby is worth making the time for. Do me a favor....post the reason/and how ...you make time to scrapbook. I would love to read your thoughts!

Well, I'm off to bed....See you at the Carroll County Fair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home