Thursday, August 03, 2006

Time for a Detour

In an effort to make it easier for our customers to find us, I've created a new blog. Yes, I know it has the same name. (I can't seem to think of anything clever for my personal blog.) I just thought it would be easier to find me if Mimi's Trunk was part of the address.

Things are getting all spruced up at Mimi's Trunk. Sherry has been hard at work hanging mouldings and we are getting ready to move onto some rolling paper/supply racks. Our paper shelves are up and stocked, and we've got more paper on order, along with eyelets, brads, and the ever popular Cropodile from We R Memory Keepers....I am sooo excited to get this in. According to everyone it punches through just about anything "just like butta"! Oh, and I forgot to mention...we've go Deluxe Designs Plain Jane chipboard shapes. Gotta love 'em. They are so much fun to work with.

I'd like to post some pics of how the store is progressing...hopefully tomorrow. I'm wiped out today, and have a ton of work to do tomorrow. Until then.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home